MyDashWallet is a web interface to the Dash blockchain, inspired by MyEtherWallet and created by DeltaEngine.net. It is explicitly not an online wallet, meaning you maintain control over your private keys at all times. Unlike many other light wallets, MyDashWallet also supports advanced Dash features such as InstantSend and PrivateSend. The project is non-profit, open source and free to use. You can load a wallet and transact in a variety of wallet formats:
- Keystore wallet (file-based)
- Ledger hardware wallet
- Trezor hardware wallet
- Private key
- BIP39/44 HD recovery phrase (coming soon)
- BIP32 HD recovery phrase (coming soon)
MyDashWallet offers complete and detailed documentation for all functions.
- Getting started
- How to Create a Wallet via Keystore file
- Using the Ledger Hardware Wallet on MyDashWallet
- Using the Trezor Hardware Wallet on MyDashWallet
- How to does DASH InstantSend work on MyDashWallet?
- How to does DASH PrivateSend work on MyDashWallet?
Magnum Wallet is a web wallet with support for 20+ cryptocurrencies, including Dash. The wallet stores encrypted private keys in a simple downloadable text file, which can only be decrypted with the users password. Hardware wallets are also supported, and in-wallet staking and exchange functionality is available. Magnum Wallet presents a clean and simple interface, allowing users to transact quickly and easily in Dash.
Support for Magnum Wallet is available at firstname.lastname@example.org.